PGS – Interactive, Advanced Pattern Grading
InvenTex PGS – Advanced module for computer-aided, high effective patterns grading, used in garment production. InvenTex CAD owns a perfect grading module (PGS), ensuring incomparable time savings and the best grading operating functions. Grading table doesn’t end at the one or two measurement values defining a size. If required, we can define three, four or even more measurements/values defining every size (circumference, height and figure style, etc.). This is so-called: size variations. Within minutes we can grade a model at hundred sizes. Extension of any sizing table is unlimited at any time. We can always find and choose one size perfectly fitting to any person, getting this way Made to Measure alike effect. This is not reachable with manual grading operation. Time spent for completion grading process of the 100-sizes model usually does not exceed 15-30 minutes. This can be 100 times less comparing to make it manually. Trying to make it manually, this is so time-consuming that mostly not possible to do!
- Many grading methods, with grading rules manual input with the keyboard, automatic input by digitizing process of different sizes, single or group copying of grading rules within a program or import of file recorded grading rules
- Grading based on increments given in X and Y coordinates, increments given in tangential and perpendicular to point line directions, as increments of point position distance measured along the line (notches, etc.).
- We can rotate X and Y coordinates by a defined angle to their base X and Y position, to define increments more respectively to real conditions
- Rotation of the graded patterns or their modification with element’s part rotation (ex. wedge inserting), results with the keeping of accuracy of introduced grading rules with their automatic recalculation
- Servicing with multi-measurement sizing variations (chest/bust-height, silhouette type, etc.)
- Any change made in base size automatically results with the same appropriate change in all related sizes
- Possible correction of shape and/or grading rules individually in every one size included in complete size set
- Possible change of base size – while changing the base size, all grading increments will be recalculated automatically
- Grading rules can be copied freely between points, lines or between the patterns
- We can choose any measured line distance (selected line or group of the lines), and put measured values into interactive measuring table. Using a method of deducting corresponding measures (sewn together) we get the top efficient tool to check that corresponding patterns fit together. We get it clear to see, having value “zero” for all such defined “deducted” measures